exclamation-circle ANARCHS UNBOUND released!

19 Jan 2016 07:36 #75022 by alek
Replied by alek on topic ANARCHS UNBOUND released!
As I wrote some posts earlier I fully suport those bans.
Also I really like vast majority of new graphics. As for the cards I see them as significantly weaker in terms of power level than in previous sets. I like the idea of making them easier to play with more than one discipline (a lot of matching clan disciplines on new cards) and that each effect is playable. On the other hand I don't see cards that would make their way to tournament scene and will impact the metagame. That's a little missed opportunity for me. Great cards for casual games though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2016 10:39 - 19 Jan 2016 11:06 #75024 by PetriWessman
I suspect it will take a while for the power level of various cards to become clear, I'm pretty sure there are (positive) surprises there when people start playing around with interactions with old card base.

Personally, I think some of the cards are quite powerful, and sure to see tournament play. But I want to test first to see if my initial impressions hold up :)
Last edit: 19 Jan 2016 11:06 by PetriWessman.

More
19 Jan 2016 21:01 #75048 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic ANARCHS UNBOUND released!
I got a problem with bans too - too few cards was banned. :)

VtES is full of annoying cards which disrupts play and just made play experience worse. Not counting imbueds and all events, which must go "in bulk", we have like dozens of cards with questionable power level.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

More
20 Jan 2016 10:20 #75066 by Zombieking
VEKN brings out a new expansion focussed on Anarchs..

A chunk of the community shouts and yells that new rulings are unfair and the Powers That Be are out of touch with what’s really going on.

Well played irony, well played ! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, Lönkka, BenPeal, Jussi, Boris The Blade, brettscho

More
20 Jan 2016 20:02 #75074 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic ANARCHS UNBOUND released!

VEKN brings out a new expansion focussed on Anarchs..

A chunk of the community shouts and yells that new rulings are unfair and the Powers That Be are out of touch with what’s really going on.

Well played irony, well played ! :P

Good one! :)

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
20 Jan 2016 23:46 - 20 Jan 2016 23:52 #75080 by Robert Scythe
About the clarifications:

[6.1.3 Equip] To equip with one or more equipment cards currently possessed by one of your other minions, tap the acting minion (the minion who is attempting to get the equipment cards) and announce the equipment cards he is getting.

In the rules every other action (including equipping) requires announcing the action first then tapping the minion.

Not crazy important but should be consistent. It is the reason why a minion can attempt to Mind Numb itself before failing since he is only tapped after he announces the action.
Last edit: 20 Jan 2016 23:52 by Robert Scythe.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds