heart VDB - online card search & deck building tool

15 Jul 2021 14:47 #102701 by smeeag
VDB users (and possible users), I have few questions to you. This will help to arrange future plans for vdb development:
- What are things/features you are missing?
- What you dont like in existing features/interface?
- Are you satisfied with performance both first load and further interaction?
- If you dont use vdb, what are blocking issues (not necessary "tool X has Y and vdb dont have it", maybe you need something all tools miss or do wrong)?

Please dont hesitate to tell about problems/issue (even small), it does not make you picky or so in my eyes, nothing is perfect and good to know what others need.
I will read all comments and then it will be easier to make future roadmap.
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2021 21:31 #102703 by Yomyael
I'm very pleased with vdb, you've done a really great job with it :)

One small thing, though it might be a problem with local settings I guess, is that image on hover or text on hover always reverts back to image on hover when I reopen the page.

Prince of Bonn, Germany

More
17 Jul 2021 07:16 - 17 Jul 2021 07:24 #102715 by smeeag
Another update to VDB:
- Add reduce hand size button to Deck Draw
- Auto-open results on Mobile if you open url with search query (previously it just sets filters and you need to manually click "V" button)
- Advanced deck select window Name filter will ignore accents (will return decks with "á" if you type "a")
- Advanced deck select window Name filter now also looks for card names in decks (e.g. "arika" will return both decks with "arika" in name, and decks containing "arika" in card name)
- Fix bug with some inventory-mode icons being almost invisible due to too low opacity
- Fix Hide Missing in Inventory checkbox not working (crypt/library search through inventory works again!)
Last edit: 17 Jul 2021 07:24 by smeeag.

More
21 Jul 2021 15:20 #102745 by smeeag
Another update, mainly focused on bugfixes:
- Updated card base to 2020-07-19 (kickstarted update)
- Updated TWD base to 2021-05-16 (last TWD in the archive at the moment)
- Added clear button for Player and Location in TWD
- Added Capacity filter to Library search. It only refer to requirement of who can play card (written in bold on top), not restriction of target.
- Added "Or newer" checkbox for Set search in Crypt/Library (will show all cards in this Set or Newer, excluding Promo/Print-on-Demand)
- Added "No requirements" trait to Library, which will show cards with no requirements (sect / clan / title / capacity / black hand / seraph etc). Please not that "require a vampire" is requirement :)
- Fixed inventory card quantity not in-sync between main list and add-one-card "list"
- Fixed Crypt/Library "Search in Inventory" to correctly count total for Inventory cards and not require to click "V FOUND XX" if your Inventory results are smaller than standards results threshold (300 pcs) regardless of overall results (from all cards)
- Limited width of card popup in text layout (were too wide sometimes)
- Added saving of inventory-mode and image/text popup to browser storage (will not be lost after reloading)
- Added auto-search when opening url with search query in TWD
- Fixed auto-search when opening url with search query on mobile in Library
- Fixed deck name taking too much width of advanced deck select window ("binoculars" button)
- Fixed empty image when switching between cards with selected old (scanned) image in detailed card view with arrows ("<" & ">")
- Fixed several crashes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yomyael, beslin igor

More
25 Jul 2021 11:41 #102778 by beslin igor
Idk if only I have problems with VDB or another too,but after you anounce last update export deck dont work on site. also there I cannot see :
 Capacity filter to Library search
"No requirements" trait to Library

More
25 Jul 2021 15:25 #102780 by smeeag
Thanks, looks like I did something wrong with export.
Unfortunately I cannot fix it sooner than in two weeks as I dont have access to my PC.
For Library, try to refresh page. It's required after most of the updates as usually browser use older cache.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds