heart VDB - online card search & deck building tool

14 Aug 2021 09:17 #102907 by smeeag

only one "fixed deck" is shown and calculated on the "in use tab".
If i put my decks on "flex" all decks show up and the "in use" is calculated as higesht flex+the one fixed.
But when i put several decks on "fixed" only one fixed deck is considerd, and I dont see a pattern wich one.

I cannot reproduce this bug (i.e. works OK on both main and test account I created for this).

Could I ask you for account name (better email/discord for your privacy, and please DO NOT send the password), so I can test with it (don't worry it will not affect your account in any way as I only test with user accounts on dedicated instance)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2021 22:06 #102910 by ByronPretorius

only one "fixed deck" is shown and calculated on the "in use tab".
If i put my decks on "flex" all decks show up and the "in use" is calculated as higesht flex+the one fixed.
But when i put several decks on "fixed" only one fixed deck is considerd, and I dont see a pattern wich one.

i have this exact problem. i have tried logging in and out, deleting cookies, and multiple browsers, to no avail. i will email you. the first word of the address will be Pretorius. thanks!

More
15 Aug 2021 08:42 #102912 by smeeag
Another update to VDB:
- Fix inventory used card calculation for fixed decks. Thanks for report!
- Add deck export to JOL format (deckserver.net/jol/)
- Add deck/inventory export to CSV format (MS Excel, etc)
- Add total controlled capacity for crypt in deck draw
- Add initial transfers in deck draw (valid for 5 players with double chance of having 4 transfers)
- Add deck crypt sort by capacity
- Add button to add cards to active deck from quick card search ("lightning" icon => /cards),
- Small other fixes

More
16 Aug 2021 19:20 #102922 by Hobbesgoblin

but, could you highlight the status of missing in the selected cards proxy print?

Could you clarify?

When you click on "missing cards" you get a list of missing cards, with their status color coded (yellow: enough cards to supply all fixed and flex decks, red not enough) I woudl like to have the same color coding on "select" cards, since I usualyl only want to print "red" cards, and not "yellow" cards

also I found a new bug: When I make a proxy sheet with exacrly 9 cards, it adds an extra empty page, to the end of the document.

More
21 Aug 2021 09:39 - 21 Aug 2021 13:27 #102953 by smeeag
Another update:
- Some elements will "stick" during scrolling (like crypt in /Deck, library info line in /Deck, side buttons in /Crypt and /Inventory, deck change menu in /Crypt and /Library)
- Add inventory-mode highlight in pdf proxy selection - it will show RED untill you select quantity required to resolve all inventory problems (can require even more copies than in this decks if you dont have enough even for other decks).
- Add button "Add missing in Inventory" to pdf proxy selection - it will check & set minumum quantity to resolve inventory problems for this deck (opposite to color-highlight as said above which shows problems for entire deck collection, this button will not set quantity for more than required for this deck)
- Fixed blury capacity/blood/pool cost icons in Chrome
- Another small fixes and improvements
Last edit: 21 Aug 2021 13:27 by smeeag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

More
21 Aug 2021 09:57 #102954 by Hobbesgoblin

- Some elements will "stick" during scrolling (like crypt in /Deck, library info line in /Deck, side buttons in /Crypt and /Inventory, deck change menu in /Crypt and /Library)

Just realized: this would also be really useful for the Inventory Screen, to have the "add cards" boxes stick while scrolling the inventory.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds