heart VDB - online card search & deck building tool

10 Jul 2021 06:40 #102661 by smeeag
Looks like this is bug in UI library I'm using and only in Firefox (cannot test in Safari, but Chrome works well lifting card popovers above edge of the screen).

I will investigate if I can do something about it, but not sure I'll be able to fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2021 16:37 #102665 by Hobbesgoblin
I can confirm that I use Firefox, it didnt even cross my mind that it might be Browser/Engine specific.

More
12 Jul 2021 13:58 #102676 by CrazyCatTim
Thanks for building this site, it's great.  I'm in the process of migrating all my decks over to it now.  I'm not sure if this was eventually planned to be included in VDB, but I really did like the "show happy families" feature on Amaranth - any chance that this might be built into VDB?

More
12 Jul 2021 14:57 - 12 Jul 2021 14:58 #102678 by smeeag
Thanks for kind words!

I consider "Happy families" recommendation not useful (and even harmful to some extent) in 2021, so it won't make it into VDB.

Other implementation of recommendations may come in the future (not nearest), but it needs thorough consideration how to do it and at the moment I don't have clear vision about it. But I'm open to proposals :)
Last edit: 12 Jul 2021 14:58 by smeeag.

More
13 Jul 2021 07:53 #102683 by lip
The Krcg api can propose “candidates” based on what the current content of the deck, that might be a nice feature

Can help build faster but of course the downside is it might encourage people to repeat what has been done already. But eh, no one’s forced to use the proposals after all.

More
14 Jul 2021 20:33 #102699 by smeeag
Thanks, I'll take a look.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds