heart VDB - online card search & deck building tool

26 Jul 2021 22:14 #102795 by Hobbesgoblin
ctrl-shift-r forces a cache refreh on most browsers (on PC) this usually helps to see the new features, as smeeag said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2021 09:53 - 27 Jul 2021 11:04 #102799 by Hobbesgoblin

VDB users (and possible users), I have few questions to you. This will help to arrange future plans for vdb development:
- What are things/features you are missing?
- What you dont like in existing features/interface?
- Are you satisfied with performance both first load and further interaction?
- If you dont use vdb, what are blocking issues (not necessary "tool X has Y and vdb dont have it", maybe you need something all tools miss or do wrong)?

Please dont hesitate to tell about problems/issue (even small), it does not make you picky or so in my eyes, nothing is perfect and good to know what others need.
I will read all comments and then it will be easier to make future roadmap.
Thanks!

As is probably evident by me more or less frequent posts here, I am an avid user of the tool.
One thing I am missing at the moment is, a page with the complete list of your decks and buttons to manage them.
Due to frequent lackey play, i have amassed quite the list of decks, and the dropdown got quite big, with a lot of deck fragments and never completed ideas, so to manage what deck lists I really need such a page, with buttons for delete and export woudl be really helpful.

edit: i just foudn the button for this page I was looking for ^^"

Also, possibly a more long temr feature, a "public deck arcive" where Public deck lists are shown woudl be coll, similar to the odl secret library. This should be opt-in of course, where a deck author can mark their deck as public and it shows up there.

edit2: oh and I saw that rulings are out of date with the KRCG api (from wich I think you pull the rulings), automation would be nice I guess. ^^
Last edit: 27 Jul 2021 11:04 by Hobbesgoblin.

More
27 Jul 2021 17:25 #102803 by Hobbesgoblin
only one "fixed deck" is shown and calculated on the "in use tab".
If i put my decks on "flex" all decks show up and the "in use" is calculated as higesht flex+the one fixed.
But when i put several decks on "fixed" only one fixed deck is considerd, and I dont see a pattern wich one.

More
29 Jul 2021 20:46 #102822 by Hobbesgoblin
Current bug:
Neither "clan" nor "title" filters work in the library search
All Cards seem to have "None" such requrements.

occurs in firefox and on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy s6 lite)

More
11 Aug 2021 14:03 - 11 Aug 2021 14:06 #102888 by Hobbesgoblin
Feature request:
Proxy print for missing cards, maybe?

oops, found it.
but, could you highlight the status of missing in the selected cards proxy print?
Last edit: 11 Aug 2021 14:06 by Hobbesgoblin.

More
11 Aug 2021 14:08 #102889 by Ankha
When building a deck, it would be great if the "Crypt" and "Library" bars (with the (i) and (+) buttons) were always visible, especially when scrolling down, so cards can be added at all time without having to scroll up.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds