file On Villein. 1. "problematic card"

19 Nov 2011 10:19 #14991 by Amenophobis
I should be possible to choose more then one option. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2011 10:28 #14994 by Joscha

I thought about that too. But the guys who wants no change would then have just one vote, others more. I dont't think this would lead to a significant result. What two options do you think I have to sum up and merge into one point?

Baron of Frankfurt

More
19 Nov 2011 10:30 #14996 by Amenophobis

I thought about that too. But the guys who wants no change would then have just one vote, others more. I dont't think this would lead to a significant result. What two options do you think I have to sum up and merge into one point?

IMO points c) and d).
I strongly believe that the hosing should be reduced somewhat, and it should only give 6 pool max.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981, Joscha, Pendargon

More
19 Nov 2011 11:31 #15001 by Hakuron

IMO points c) and d).
I strongly believe that the hosing should be reduced somewhat, and it should only give 6 pool max.

c) should be seen in relation with f) ... If changing the card text, I highly recommend not (only) to say "up to 5", but (in addition) to say "at least 2 blood must remain on the vampire" ... Else midcamp vampire would benefit most from the change, and you exchanged only the problematic capacity ... :unsure:

:tore:

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
19 Nov 2011 12:29 #15006 by Brum
A), although it implies that it's ok to change other cards and I don't believe in that either.
So... G) Change nothing. The game is balanced with the current set of legal card texts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joscha, Hakuron

More
19 Nov 2011 14:27 #15022 by Amenophobis

A), although it implies that it's ok to change other cards and I don't believe in that either.
So... G) Change nothing. The game is balanced with the current set of legal card texts.

Having witnessed a lot of timeout at the EC, mostly due to Villeins, I strongly contest that.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds