file On Villein. 1. "problematic card"

19 Nov 2011 15:34 #15032 by Dorrinal

A), although it implies that it's ok to change other cards and I don't believe in that either.
So... G) Change nothing. The game is balanced with the current set of legal card texts.

Having witnessed a lot of timeout at the EC, mostly due to Villeins, I strongly contest that.

This implies a problem with the time limit, not Villein.

:trem:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2011 15:36 #15033 by david.tatu
I wonder how many time outs there were at the EC in the years prior to Villein being printed?

David Tatu
V:EKN Scribe

More
19 Nov 2011 15:40 #15034 by Dorrinal
Dave, get out of my head!

:trem:

More
19 Nov 2011 15:44 #15035 by Xaddam
The other option, which is the one I'm inclined to side with is that we simply have to adapt. This game is incredibly hard, no player has complete understanding of anything in this game. If we give it time, I think we will learn to finish our games within 2 hours both playing against and playing with Villein.

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro
The following user(s) said Thank You: acbishop, Hakuron

More
19 Nov 2011 16:11 #15042 by Joscha
@ Xaddam and Brum: I changed point a). I think you could vote for that statement now.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
19 Nov 2011 16:17 #15043 by Joscha

IMO points c) and d).
I strongly believe that the hosing should be reduced somewhat, and it should only give 6 pool max.

c) should be seen in relation with f) ... If changing the card text, I highly recommend not (only) to say "up to 5", but (in addition) to say "at least 2 blood must remain on the vampire" ... Else midcamp vampire would benefit most from the change, and you exchanged only the problematic capacity ... :unsure:

I'm not sure how to add this option without making this poll most complicated. There are people saying yes to that suggestion but like to get rid of MT-hosing, want to keep the hosing, want to get rid of trifle and so on... Would it be okay if I'd just give your suggestion an extraoption without the hosing-point?

Baron of Frankfurt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds