file Most underrated card?

07 Nov 2011 06:37 - 07 Nov 2011 06:40 #13505 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: Most underrated card?
My number 1 is Alacrity. I get mocked for putting it in my decks. But NO ONE expects +1 stealth from the toreador! For two blood you can't play a lot but it's surprise effect is amazing.

From my past, I've found "Behind You!" "Deny" to be invaluable. I've frustrated Dorrinal plenty of times by outmaneuvering and outpressing him with my Malkavians!

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
Last edit: 07 Nov 2011 06:40 by direwolf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2011 06:39 #13506 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Most underrated card?

My number 1 is Alacrity. I get mocked for putting it in my decks. But NO ONE expects +1 stealth from the toreador! For two blood you can't play a lot but it's surprise effect is amazing.

With Resist's Earth Grasp, stealthy Toreador are not a surprise anymore.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
07 Nov 2011 06:49 #13508 by Jussi
Replied by Jussi on topic Re: Most underrated card?
Dark Influences is strong and I haven't seen it played much.

DI2 not only cancels a minion card but also denies playing of the same card during that turn. And as a bonus it cancels next cancelling card (like DI1 or Charismatic Aura).

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about

More
07 Nov 2011 07:04 #13511 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: Most underrated card?

With Resist's Earth Grasp, stealthy Toreador are not a surprise anymore.

Maybe in your playgroup :(

Guess I won't be bringing my Toreador deck next time i visit france :P

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
07 Nov 2011 07:08 #13513 by Izaak
Replied by Izaak on topic Re: Most underrated card?

Resist Earth's Grasp costs only 1 blood, doubles as both combat offense and defense in a pinch and is becoming pretty staple in CEL/cel based deck, mostly replacing Flash in bruise-type deck and Majesty/Staredown in vote/bleed deck.

More
07 Nov 2011 10:49 #13527 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Most underrated card?
Thanks people. These responses were exactly what I was looking for. Great job :) .

Baron of Frankfurt

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds