question-circle What would you like to see in a new expansion?

05 Oct 2011 10:51 #11529 by Ashur

Still discussin about the theme of the expansion???? IT SHOULD BE SABBAT, of course.

I am waiting for new tzimisce vampires since 1996 or something like that. It is really necesary to make a new group of GOOD tzimisce. No one plays types 4-5 of these guys and it is not normal at all. So PLEASE try to make more aprofitable tzimisce in this expansion set. Only that.

I second this. 4-5 tzimisces is mysteriously weak. The only close to-decent deck I´ve played with group 4 tzimisces was a pre-voter with Velya.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2011 18:14 #11627 by agzocgud
I saw a deck with Ankou in the deck clinic and suddenly remebered that there was efforts made to get him to the winning minion in one of later storylines. Perhaps an advanced vrsion of him?

Overkill is highly underrated. You know, like in computor games and such.

More
22 Oct 2011 21:17 #12632 by yappo
New Card:

I dislike permanents which are theoretically impossible to get rid of (unless controlling player is ousted).

I also prefer minion-phase driven play.

Hence I'd like to see an action card, (or more than one, targetting different types of targets) with a high associated blood-cost, burning a permanent effect.

For example: Hulk Smash: 4 blood, burn a Master Card in play as a (D) action.

More
24 Nov 2011 15:53 #15800 by stromgard
I'd like to see something that replaces Minion Tap. Not all of us can afford 90-150 dollars just for Villein in order to make a good large vampire deck.

Also, I'd like to see the "famous" vampires that aren't in game to show up. The Dragon (Dracula), Baba Yaga, Montano, Lazarus, Troile...

And Kuei-Jin. Either as "vampires", though that would require a set similar to the imbued one, or as allies. I'm a huge Kuei-Jin fan.

Also, Children of Osiris bloodline. (I know, it's not theoretically a bloodline, but neither is Ahrimanes.) And Bardo as a discipline.

And speaking of Bloodlines, Nictuku would be a nice one to add.

And please print the cards and let us buy it normally, not print them ourselves. :-)
Living Card Game would be the best distribution method I think. :-)

More
24 Nov 2011 16:03 - 24 Nov 2011 16:07 #15803 by Ohlmann

Also, I'd like to see the "famous" vampires that aren't in game to show up. The Dragon (Dracula), Baba Yaga, Montano, Lazarus, Troile...

WoD nerd on
The dragon have nothing to do with Dracula, except the clan. Lazurus and Troile are likely dead in modern night
WoD nerf off

Also, don't forget that thoses vampires does not enter very well in VtES. They all are independant 11 or more cap. In fact, they are supposed to be the player, because they are so much more powerful than even Haarderstat.

And speaking of Bloodlines, Nictuku would be a nice one to add.

Same thing as the Dragon. They would more or less require "damage from hand strike aggravated. +4 strength" to even start to have the beginning of destructive power they are supposed to have.

Edit : a nictuku attack event could be cool if well designed (I.E. it does something else than burning every Nosferatu)

And Kuei-Jin. Either as "vampires", though that would require a set similar to the imbued one, or as allies. I'm a huge Kuei-Jin fan.

Also, Children of Osiris bloodline. (I know, it's not theoretically a bloodline, but neither is Ahrimanes.) And Bardo as a discipline.

Too much effort in my opinion. Both are very strange, need specials mechanism, and a lot of testing for balance, for little value. Especially for Son of Osiris, that are an history footnote.

Also, Bardo does not exist. I strongly deny any claims of Bardo existing. In fact, in WoD roleplayings circle you would see a lot of people claiming that both bardo and Kuei jin soes not exists.
Last edit: 24 Nov 2011 16:07 by Ohlmann.

More
24 Nov 2011 16:34 #15806 by miketheknife
Anything that un-wallpaperize investments (allies, actions or other masters that allow other counter extraction mechanisms)

South American princes/archbishops/barons

Notes to non South americans:
- Mexico is not SA
- Brazil is not the only country in SA (the biggest and most populated yes, but not the only one).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds