heart I'd love to see 1-3 New Imbued Card in every new set

10 Apr 2014 05:36 #60831 by Lönkka

Imbued was the topic here, though, and since they exist, they can be used to fill holes possibly. But other (see:vampire) areas of the game need more attention.

Never once said that the focus shouldn't be on vampires.

The suggestion has been to add just one (r maximum of couple of) Imbued card(s) per expansion thus keeping the focus FIRMLY on vampires.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
10 Apr 2014 05:47 #60833 by Timo

Imbued was the topic here, though, and since they exist, they can be used to fill holes possibly. But other (see:vampire) areas of the game need more attention.

Never once said that the focus shouldn't be on vampires.

The suggestion has been to add just one (r maximum of couple of) Imbued card(s) per expansion thus keeping the focus FIRMLY on vampires.

I think I understand what you say here. Actually, my opinion on this subject is "why not ?" just base on my feeling on imbued as a whole.

BUT, really, designing and playtesting cards is a long and "costly" process and I think it is much more the case on imbued because we tend to have less experience with the specific mechanic involved.

So I would rather have the time spent on vampire cards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librarian

More
10 Apr 2014 08:57 #60835 by Brum
That and the fact that you either give them cards to do what they do better (we don't want that) or put them doing other things that so far are vampire-specific (we don't want that either).

So... no new cards, please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zoroh

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds