file Ideas for crypt Sabbat cards

09 Aug 2011 18:45 #7719 by Lech

Warning: Spoiler!

Adan is too big and his special is not good, he wouldn't be used much. Overcosted.

Alice is boring !Ventrue, obf at inferior make her decent for obf DOM s&b. not bad.

Amanda is overcosted. Useless special. Presence helps, but g2 do it better.

Amaroo is overcosted. Out of clan OBT seems like a waste. Useless.

Amy is good, even very good. Staple vampire in AUS PRE torries.

Austin is great 4 cap. :DOM: and :for: means great daring the dawn for 6.

Beatrix ability sound costly, but she is good vampire regardless.

Berg have DOM and ability for agg hands, could find some use.

Beryl with innate unique title and build in freak for younger is great vampire.

Carles is meh

Chrys is decent.

Connected is odd.

Dame sucks.

Daniel is overcosted.

Daniela sucks.

Dascot is not that bad, but bad anyway.

Dean innate rush might be useful, but -1 strength and lack of :ANI: or :POT: or :OBF:(to play thrown gate or aids from bats or swallowed) make him subpar.

Eloise is good 6 cap.

Estrella would be first sabbat 11 cap worth using, special is neat, disciplines are sound.

Looks like flavia have too much disciplines. Otherwise she is !Nos, and dont have :DOM:

Frederic is bog standard 5 cap. Good.

Fredy is good vampire. :ANI: owns.

Guilermo sucks.

There are better vampires than ildaras.

Imre is overcosted.

Jenare is great vampire, sadly she is city gangrel :)

Kanira is overcosted and lack something to make her worth playing.

Lady is too big to be played.

Maria is decent vampire. Group 2 is way better anyway for PRE lasombra.

Lips is great vampire.

Linda is good vampire. Burning weenies is good ability.

Lord of madness is good vampire, ability to move blood is strong.

Lor chimestry is out of place, useless.

Lucia sounds fun.

Mad carrion is not bad.

Marrianne is nos.

Marius is fun vampire to use, like his special.

Matt is decent.

Mint abbility is overprice, but can be handy.

Monroe is good.

X can find some use. Pro nossies ? earth meld + intercept ... didn't gangrel have it better ?

Nikx is too big. special is useless.

Oceane is bit too pricy, another vamp for :DOM: :OBT: :PRE:. didnt g2 do it better ?

Peter... 8 cap, no useful out of clan, on the other hand build in path, could find some use.

Plague doctor is great.

Red skull sucks.

Canceling combat ends is nice, but 2 blood and 10 cap ? really ?

Samael is very good, possibly too good.

Samus is very good. Better selena.

Prisci,+1 bleed and superior in clan make her good vampire.

Conditional rush for sucky 9 cap with no other special ? Useless.

Shanon is great, her special, :OBF: would make sabbat vote deck a choice.

Teeth is not bad.

Hill will see as much play as mitru.

Tom is good, nice special.

Trevor is overcosted.

Tristan is not good.

Varva, not bad, but i would expect more.

Overall nice art.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2011 19:42 #7720 by AaronC
My God, that art is amazing. It's clan-appropriate and everything!

More
09 Aug 2011 19:45 #7721 by AaronC
Samael Fergus = floppyzedolphin sans beard & locks? :silly:

More
09 Aug 2011 20:01 #7722 by Pascal Bertrand
It's been a long time now .. I think I wonder what I'd look like without it. I'm pretty sure I'd feel cold :)

More
09 Aug 2011 20:11 - 09 Aug 2011 20:11 #7723 by Pendargon

img823.imageshack.us/img823/2695/estrellashadow.jpg

Imho, too good discipline spread. FOR or THA and/or pro has to go.

She is an 11 cap. Fakir al Sidi has got all 3 of those disciplines at superior already, albeit without any title.

Sure, but she has an in-built bleed for 3, 4 votes, and her other disciplines are DOM and OBT and POT.
Now, in my book, DOM OBT beats ANI abo any day.
It's the corelation of disciplines, she has both access to easy multiacting via freak drives, Magic of the smiths/rutors, strong political/stealt/bleed angle, and can even wreck your face with POT/FOR/THA combat paired with aggravated hands from pro.

She does everything a bit too well. She might be next Stanislava (which can fight if needed), are we sure we want that?

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:
Last edit: 09 Aug 2011 20:11 by Pendargon.

More
10 Aug 2011 00:08 #7727 by Juggernaut1981
Adan
I might be tempted to remove the unlimtied +bleed and change it to either +2 bleed against a Methuselah who controls and Infernal Vampire or +2 damage with strikes against Infernal vampires. Nice art though.
Alice
I don't think I can show my wife that card, the drool marks might be obvious. Solid enough !Ven. Needless to say... I'd tap that... in the ready region of course, just before declaring an action! (I hope that was a smooth recovery...)
Amanda
That card text is crippling... burn 2 blood I would consider but 2 pool??? Discipline spread is good, like the title. Artwork is good.
Amaroo
Interesting disciplines... :OBT: and :pre:... I think I'm tired of seeing major vampires with in-clan inferior disciplines. I'd be willing to swap the :dom: or one level of :obt: to get :PRE:.
Amy Ford
Solid. I like it.
Austin
Nice enough, don't like the "Spare member of the Gorillaz" artwork though.
Beatrix
Interesting card text, I'd pay the extra pool to have that text. I like the artwork.
Berg
Roids of the month club. Feels a bit over-powered with the :DOM: and +bleed but then again he is a 9cap... line-ball I'd say.
Beryl
Nice, but change it to "Once during your minion phase Beryl may burn 1 blood to untap a younger vampire you control". Otherwise she's a bit too cross-table meddling... Like the art theme for the card but the style is a bit too anime for my taste.
Carles
Nice enough text, I think it's fairly balanced. Like the artwork.
Chys
Nice. Good solid vampire.
Connected to the Madness
Bad name. It should be easy to say... Kindred Madman for instance. Need to tweak the text (below). Good artwork.
Sabbat. Malkavian antitribu Slave. ((Name)) cannot be a Slave to a non-unique vampire. ((Name)) may tap to give another Malkavian antitribu +1 strength for the current action, only usable before combat. -1 bleed.
Dame
Can't see how :thn: abilities would allow you to pay less for :thn:. If it was :THN: then I see it easily... Otherwise she's just a big Nossie with Fortitude which I like. (Disciplines are out of order...) Nice artwork.
Daniel
There's some solid bad-ass looking Brujah. I like it.
Daniela
Nice, but I'd amend her text to say "until your next discard phase" or "until your next untap phase".
Dascot
I liiiike the art. Very good. Disciplines are a let-down. I'd have hoped for :ANI: and the card text.
Dean
I'd swap out -1 strength for -1 bleed. Dunno about the straw-man artwork, but sure. Another City-Gangrel-Nossie.
Eloise
Yay, 6-cap-all-in-clan-superiors vampire. YAY!
Estrella
Nice idea, bad text. "Estrella may put a shadow counter on a vampire controlled by your predator or prey as a (D) action. When a vampire with a shadow counter declares an action, they transfer 1 blood to Estrella. +2 bleed". I think the +2 bleed is overkill, that ability alone has serious steroids on it, especially with :THA:. Like the artwork.
Flavia
More of the City-Gangrel-Nossies. Out-of-clan :nec: is interesting. Love the artwork.
Frederick
Nice. Artwork is nice too.
Fredy
Interesting art, solid vamp
Guillermo
Greta gets to reduce bleed for 1 blood, and this guy gets 1 damage for 2 blood? I'd prefer it to be "When a younger vampire or ally attempted to bleed you, (before blocks/after resolving the action) Guillermo may burn 1 blood to deal 1 damage to the minion." Nice art.
Ildaras
Tzim with :FOR: and you think he needs a little :tha: and :nec:. The guy is pretty darn badass as it is. I'd trade off the :tha: or :nec: to get something like +1 intercept or +1 strength...
Imre
Sure... :POT:... sure art is cool, but I dunno... no animalism retainers, no untaps, no Army of Rats just not sure what to do with him. Beyond the obvious Horrid Form + IG + BAD THINGS (tm).
Jenare
Nice.
Kanira
Sure, City Gangrel need some kind of defence other than Askinya.
Lady Bing Qing
She plays with dead people, and I love it. Text needs a little tweak (Zombie Ally or retainer she could recuit) but other than that... fun gal to have around.
Lady Maria
Lots of :pre: and :PRE: turning up on these Lasombra, suppose the bigger ones always did do politics. Nice art.
Lips
Hehehe silly looking crazy people. TICK!
Little Linda
Fun and I LOVE the artwork. "Don't do that, Bear doesn't like it... *RAWR*"
Lord of Madness
I think it should be an Epithet. "Jacques, Lord of the Madness". I don't know about 3 blood, I could see it being 2 blood (like Menele). Good artwork.
Lorraine
:CHI: Who in the WHAT NOW? Nah, she's sitting in the box for a LONG time now.
Lucia Cortes
Hehehehe I like her. Nice artwork.
Mad Carrion
I think he should probably have :POT: but other than that... nice. Like the art.
Marianne
More Nos with :for:... they seem to be tough or play with Gangrel in this collection. Not that I mind, but still. Like the artwork alot actually.
Marius
Maybe make it +bleed or -bleed... OR if you don't WIN Marius loses blood. (removes the problem of draws).
Matt Ivanek
Sure, :pot:... seems like the Malks got violent-crazy recently.
Mint
Why oh WHY am I paying 2 blood for an additional when I have :CEL:???
"Once per combat, Mint may burn 2 blood to get an additional strike that does not count against the limit to additional strikes." That would make it worth it.
Monroe
I'm happy to not see too much :DOM: on the smaller vamps. Nice art.
Mr X
He's happy to see you, and he'd like to show you with his knife... nice.
Nikx
I don't know if I'd use her ability at 2 blood. At 1 blood, I'd consider it.
Oceane Mourchois
Nice enough, I miss see :vic: and :pro: on !Tor.
Peter
I'm yet to really see great reasons (other than thematic) for grafting on :DEM:... but nice enough vampire. Like the artwork.
Plague Doctor
I'll trade Priscus to get :ANI:.
Red Skull
Seems a little underpriced, but fairly solid. Again with the protean...
Rotted Gentleman
Oh yes please! I don't know if I understand the :VIC: (especially since plenty of the others are packing :pro:... he'd seem like the right person to be teaching :pro: to the younger ones...) but very gooooood.
Samael
Nice vampire. I'd tap that... in my ready region.
Samus
Disciplines out of order, but YAY 6cap with all-in-clan-superiors! YAY!
Sandra
Malks can't bleed enough without built in +bleed???
Scorpion
I'd change it to "Titled Camarilla vampire" but still very good... My kind of Brujah.
Shanon
"When a referendum called by a vampire you control other than Shanon passes Shanon may burn a blood to give you 1 pool from the blood bank." would potentially be better. Bit tired of the "lots of black leather". I got enough BDSM Brujah with Tura Vaughn.
Teeth
Awww he's so leg-munchingly adorable!
The Hill
WOW. :FOR: AND cheap :CEL:??? This Hill will destroy stuff... regularly. Love the "child of Conan and Jeff Martin of The Tea Party Band" look...
Tom Mercer
I'd change it to "Tom may recruit an ally or retainer from your ashheap that requires :nec: or :obt: costing an additional blood or pool once per turn."
Trevor
Solid. I'd play that vamp.
Tristan
Mariel Lady Thunder Mk2.
"When a minion you control is about to enter combat, you may tap Tristan to deal 2 damage to every minion and retainer in the combat." would be a better text. Still don't know if I'd be paying 7 pool for him though...
Varvara
Varavara gets Ponticulus and the Ankara Citadel... Holy crap YES! Awe for HALF PRICE???? GOLDEN!

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds