file Ideas for crypt Sabbat cards

11 Aug 2011 09:57 #7863 by Juggernaut1981
Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem to be attempting to push the powercurve up. I really have a major problem with power-creep in a game that ostensibly is supposed to allow any grouping of vampires to compete with each other.

Regarding Karl in particular...

He suddenly negates the drawback of a potentially large number of non-unique vampires and can influence out those at a rate of 1 per turn (without using transfers). There are plenty of ways to pump up his blood regain rate... The Rack for starters. He'd have the ability to defend it and with all of those little Madmen around, he could hit for 4+ without playing a card. I think he's more dangerous than he seems purely because he is the star of his own deck, like the Unnamed is. Consequently, I can concede he should probably have more disciplines (maybe :cel: or :pro: or even :vic:... at some mixture) but I don't think he should be less than a 10-cap.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2011 12:07 #7868 by Inyor
Menele has 4 disciplines at superior and 2 at inferior.

This guy may has: :POT: :DEM: :AUS: :OBF: and one of these options:

1- :VIC:
2-:THA:
3-:PRO:

Camarilla Prince of Jaen
:trem: :THA: :DOM: :AUS: :FOR: :ser: :cap9:

More
11 Aug 2011 12:22 #7869 by Klaital

Menele has 4 disciplines at superior and 2 at inferior.

This guy may has: :POT: :DEM: :AUS: :OBF: and one of these options:

1- :VIC:
2-:THA:
3-:PRO:

From those 3 options, I would pick Thaumaturgy.

More
11 Aug 2011 16:13 #7913 by Lech

Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem to be attempting to push the powercurve up. I really have a major problem with power-creep in a game that ostensibly is supposed to allow any grouping of vampires to compete with each other.

Regarding Karl in particular...

He suddenly negates the drawback of a potentially large number of non-unique vampires and can influence out those at a rate of 1 per turn (without using transfers). There are plenty of ways to pump up his blood regain rate... The Rack for starters. He'd have the ability to defend it and with all of those little Madmen around, he could hit for 4+ without playing a card. I think he's more dangerous than he seems purely because he is the star of his own deck, like the Unnamed is. Consequently, I can concede he should probably have more disciplines (maybe :cel: or :pro: or even :vic:... at some mixture) but I don't think he should be less than a 10-cap.

Get a grip, look at the power level of vampires from KoT first. Why sabbat should have it worse?

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
11 Aug 2011 17:17 #7915 by Haze
KoT had powerful vampires???

I've seen the princes/justicars/ICs used, and that's about it.

More
11 Aug 2011 17:23 - 11 Aug 2011 17:26 #7921 by Lech

KoT had powerful vampires???

I've seen the princes/justicars/ICs used, and that's about it.

That's about it ? Those are vampires, and they are crazy good.

What about Gerald Windham ? He is not even titled.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 11 Aug 2011 17:26 by Lech.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds