file Lilith's Blessing : Propositions for a new text

08 Jun 2013 03:27 - 08 Jun 2013 03:29 #49620 by ReverendRevolver

I have an idea or two that might work - mailed one to Pascal even - but I think the best thing to do is leave it banned.

Honestly, im gonna br really pissed is it comes back and still lets you play free vampires. I havent had time to test new dexks forxthe NAC, and the one ive had solid for 2 years and nevercran ina big tourney used lb to bolt tham onto the allstar. I rebuilt it without tham, and really is was only 12 cards i changed, but thats the whole scary package when it blocks, and i havent had time to test the new version.

I think if you just change the last line(s) of lb to " move that discipline card, if any, to that vampire along with UP TO THREE BLOOD FROM YOUR POOL. That vampire is now Bahari."

It would be ok.

But seriously, Ashur needs that tiny fix carried out.

I think Aksynia could be curtailed if, lets say touch of clarity and hide the mind could counter her ability as well as thier respective targets.

But maybe thats too much. Ill be happy ordering enough touch of clarity to use in decks ever.

I own one. I canceled a voter cap in a tourney with my old anatole wall once. Only time in not casual ive drawn and played it.....

For the record, im sure a cubic assload of good ideas have been sent to pascal already, and more will follow. Heres hoping some evil genious or another saves the card(Darby, im looking at you...... :) )
Last edit: 08 Jun 2013 03:29 by ReverendRevolver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2013 06:31 - 08 Jun 2013 06:33 #49621 by jamesatzephyr
Hmm.
Master. Put this card in play. As a master phase action, During your untap phase, you may tap this card to search your library for a master: Discipline card and choose a ready non-Bahari vampire you control who has no blood. That vampire gains the Discipline card (if any) and 3 blood and becomes Bahari, and you skip your master phase.

I think it covers some of the same ground as, for example, master: OOT type arrangements, with slightly fewer timing and rule headaches, and less book-keeping.
Last edit: 08 Jun 2013 06:33 by jamesatzephyr.

More
08 Jun 2013 07:50 #49623 by Timo
Skipping your master phase is to big a cost. It means you can't use master phase effect like blood doll path of evil revelation or other stuff...

More
08 Jun 2013 08:11 #49624 by Ohlmann
And it allow weak but strange combo with things like Brujah Debate, Ex Nihilo, or Snipe Hunt. Certainly not game-breaking, but annoying.

More
08 Jun 2013 13:16 - 08 Jun 2013 13:17 #49627 by jamesatzephyr

Skipping your master phase is to big a cost. It means you can't use master phase effect like blood doll path of evil revelation or other stuff...

Yep. Thus meaning that for some decks it's good, some decks it's not so good, in some circumstances using it is good, some circumstances it's bad. But the effect can remain quite strong for decks that want to make use of it, without it being trivial to do so.

That's pretty much what I'd want out of an errata-ed version.
Last edit: 08 Jun 2013 13:17 by jamesatzephyr.

More
08 Jun 2013 13:27 #49628 by fredsct

Hmm.
Master. Put this card in play. As a master phase action, During your untap phase, you may tap this card to search your library for a master: Discipline card and choose a ready non-Bahari vampire you control who has no blood. That vampire gains the Discipline card (if any) and 3 blood and becomes Bahari, and you skip your master phase.

I think it covers some of the same ground as, for example, master: OOT type arrangements, with slightly fewer timing and rule headaches, and less book-keeping.

To me, it would be just a whole lot simpler if you made it an OOT Master that may only be used during your own untap phase. Causing it to skip your master phase sounds like a big magnet for future rules complexity and maybe some unintended consequences, if there are any cards out there that have negative effects which require resolution during the master phase.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds