file CCP and MMO

27 Jul 2011 13:00 - 27 Jul 2011 13:01 #6915 by Amenophobis
Replied by Amenophobis on topic Re: CCP and MMO

I know it's not likely to happen, but why not just reprint V:TES, but put redeemable codes on the cards that people can use to get items and such in the MMO? doesn't seem like rocket science.

I guess the answer to that is "Ryan S. Dancey". The man behin the first hiatus of VTES in 1997 when it was in WotC hands. He found VTES to be "morally objective" and told us that he wouldn't do another VTES set.
WW. took over...

Now this guy was again killing off VTES as a CCP employee. I really don't know how this man still manages to get a job.
Last edit: 27 Jul 2011 13:01 by Amenophobis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2011 18:47 #6925 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: CCP and MMO

[I really don't know how this man still manages to get a job.

+8 skill in BS...

I've attended one lecture by him as well as been on forum with him and he seems to have strange ideas about the hobby gaming market as well as himself.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
27 Jul 2011 19:15 #6930 by brandonsantacruz
Replied by brandonsantacruz on topic Re: CCP and MMO

However, seeing how the whole vampire theme dominates the movie industry, for example (Twilight...meh...), I think they might want to go for it, just for pure cash.

As you two keep going in circles, let me take you in a different direction of thought and ask you this: Why would CCP choose to do a thing again in the future that they chose to stop doing, given that they have said *specifically* that they don't want to do said thing anymore *ever* [1]?

[1] massively.joystiq.com/2009/11/06/ccps-ryan-dancey-on-keeping-eve-online-compelling/

They could change their mind. Their leadership could change. Ryan Dancey could take a leap off of the tallest building in his small world. I dunno.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
27 Jul 2011 20:03 #6933 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: CCP and MMO
Now you're just getting our hopes up Boris!

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds