file CCP and MMO

20 Aug 2011 23:04 #8689 by KevinM
Replied by KevinM on topic Re: CCP and MMO

this i actually have no issue with , as long as it is a free MMo , instead of one u pay for .

You are kidding, right?

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2011 23:41 #8693 by JAGANAR
Replied by JAGANAR on topic Re: CCP and MMO
Kev , im not ..
considering from my Pov

the graphics are going to be better than Warcraft , we are easily gonna outnumber the WoW's . try FORSAKEN WORLD , its got vamps included granted they are mostly elitists (tori's ) its a great free one .

and look at WoW , the graphics are painful ( dreadful even) and that you have to pay a subscription fee for .. last time i checked , 6 mos ago i played it a week and left .
since PWI is a free game , you only pay for the extras and i can live without those , TBH .

unless im reading what u replied to WRONGly O_o

☆ Hėrė'š â bĭŧ ǿf ŧrĭvĭâ fǿr yǿu . ĐĭĐ yǿu kиǿw ŧhâŧ ĭcė
cryšŧâłš âłWâYš hâvė 6 šĭĐėš? šǿ Đǿ Cryšŧâłš ǿf ŧhė
błǿǿĐ, šĭиcė błǿǿĐ ĭš mǿšŧły wâŧėr. ŧhėy âłwâyš fǿrm
pėrfėcŧ łĭŧŧłė Hėxâgrâmš..Mĭłłĭǿиš ǿF ŧHėM ☆

More
21 Aug 2011 07:06 #8707 by Cyrus
Replied by Cyrus on topic Re: CCP and MMO
Who cares about graphics? The game mechanics and socialization matter much more. If graphics are your main concern I doubt you've played an MMO for more than a few days.

Making a MMO without having a subscription fee would be silly. Lots of maintenance, in-game support, development, etc. and no playsible way to get a good ROI?

I think Kevin's question still stands: "You are kidding, right?"

More
21 Aug 2011 10:30 #8726 by JAGANAR
Replied by JAGANAR on topic Re: CCP and MMO

Who cares about graphics? The game mechanics and socialization matter much more. If graphics are your main concern I doubt you've played an MMO for more than a few days.

Making a MMO without having a subscription fee would be silly. Lots of maintenance, in-game support, development, etc. and no playsible way to get a good ROI?

I think Kevin's question still stands: "You are kidding, right?"

cyrus, as a newbie here , i have read OLD Wod for the plot and material( most of the novels of the clans) HAVE all the Hard covers and clan books ; i have never played the CCG even tho i must have atleast 1000 cards a good 400 are JYHAD cards , i kept buying them for the artwork (same goes for RAGE) plus i even got to meet Rich Kane Fergeson when he came to ny this year for free comic book day .

lord willing they will do the right thing and IGNORE the bastard child we old fans avoid at all costs WOD : REQUIEM , from plot to what ever dying structures that they came up with . magic is doing fine in both forms isnt it ? and last i checked they didnt re-invent the whole way of playing due the CCG to help new players right ?

ok fine , i may be alone here on the graphics ,
but since WW is doing it dont you think they have had the epiphany that TO STRAY AWAY FROM THE CLASSIC rules the fans love (like they did with REQUIEM) would spell more disaster for the game and content. if i sound crazy to think they realized R never should have been done , then im sad for any executive because they are making a disasterous decision LIKE WHEN QUESADA BECAME HEAD OF MARVEL AND THEN HEAD OF CREATIVITY >__> and we all know how much that sucks .

☆ Hėrė'š â bĭŧ ǿf ŧrĭvĭâ fǿr yǿu . ĐĭĐ yǿu kиǿw ŧhâŧ ĭcė
cryšŧâłš âłWâYš hâvė 6 šĭĐėš? šǿ Đǿ Cryšŧâłš ǿf ŧhė
błǿǿĐ, šĭиcė błǿǿĐ ĭš mǿšŧły wâŧėr. ŧhėy âłwâyš fǿrm
pėrfėcŧ łĭŧŧłė Hėxâgrâmš..Mĭłłĭǿиš ǿF ŧHėM ☆

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds