file The future of V:TES

17 Apr 2013 11:49 #47084 by Szewski
Replied by Szewski on topic Re: The future of V:TES
they are posted on NC forum, I checked twice a minute ago :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amenophobis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2013 12:03 - 17 Apr 2013 12:30 #47085 by MarcusVitel
Replied by MarcusVitel on topic Re: The future of V:TES
I request to post the minutes from that meeting publicly.
Last edit: 17 Apr 2013 12:30 by MarcusVitel.

More
17 Apr 2013 12:18 #47091 by Szewski
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson, dude_PL, Jeff Kuta, Silmegil, Ashur

More
17 Apr 2013 17:30 #47101 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic Re: The future of V:TES
hooray for transparency! even a monthly note saying "hey, there's nothing to report!" serves a purpose.

More
17 Apr 2013 18:24 #47103 by Szewski
Replied by Szewski on topic Re: The future of V:TES

hooray for transparency! even a monthly note saying "hey, there's nothing to report!" serves a purpose.

I'll remember about that

More
17 Apr 2013 18:28 #47104 by echiang
Replied by echiang on topic Re: The future of V:TES

If you are unhappy how the organization is being run I dare suggest that you change your representative(s) in it. If the National Cordinators don't approve/trust the ICs I'm sure that they can give the old ones boot and elect new ones.

When I used to be on the Inner Circle, I used to think that this was the case - that the Inner Circle members were elected by the NC's and were ultimately accountable to them. I thought that it was akin to a Board of Directors but apparently that is not the case.

According to Johannes (in his response to you Lönkka), IC members are not elected. They are appointed by the chairman.

Based on this model (which views IC members as cabinet appointees to the Chairperson), the NC's can not "give the old ones [the] boot." The appointment and dismissal of IC members is at the complete discretion of the chairperson. NC's can indirect affect the IC composition by voting on the chairperson (who decides on the IC's) or voicing their opinion, but they have no actual power over the appointment/dismissal of the other IC members.

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds