map-pin Announce your Presence

12 May 2011 09:46 - 12 May 2011 09:48 #4344 by Erik
Replied by Erik on topic Re: Announce your Presence
God afton.
Erik Torstensson (Baron Barba Larvo von Todensson), Göteborg, Sweden.
I started to play Jyhad back in 94 and have been playing tournaments since 2001.
Sevral of my closest friends have been found at the V:tes table so I consider myself in a great dept to the community. A dept I´m tryning to pay back by sharing my creativity in deck building and play theory (via the TWD ).

I´m not a big fan of public discussions but feel free to PM me.
Last edit: 12 May 2011 09:48 by Erik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2011 10:42 #4346 by AnastasiaAdamov
Hellou everyone!
My name is Ana Bortic and I started playing Vtes just after Anarchs edition came out. I used to work in a small toy store that used to sell all kinds of TCG including VTES. Ever since then I was Prince for Osijek (the town i live in which is in Croatia , look it up on map of Europe, we are east of Italy :P )
We are small community but we are active in playing every week casually.

My favorite clan to play are Malkavians antitribu (the Camarilla Malkavians are fake S.O.B.s ) and I like to mix it up with some Black Hand deck every now and then.

I have yet to see another girl that plays vtes outside my playing community...so far i have seen cheerleaders and visiting girlfriends that come and watch for a while on tournaments. We are proud since at the time we had 3 active female players (have pictures to prove it)

Cya soon
Ana

To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

More
12 May 2011 12:56 #4348 by atomweaver

Hellou everyone!

I have yet to see another girl that plays vtes outside my playing community...so far i have seen cheerleaders and visiting girlfriends that come and watch for a while on tournaments. We are proud since at the time we had 3 active female players (have pictures to prove it)

Cya soon
Ana

Hello Ana, welcomme to vekn.net!!

Southeastern US has a lot of women VTES players; Tracy Bitonti, Stayce Key (retired), and of course there is the infamous Robyn Tatu (a right deadly player... check the VEKN rankings for her), several others. Northeast US has a few as well. My wife knows how to play, and can be roped in when gaming with old friends, and there's Jen Goldberg, Andrea (last name escapes me) up in Boston. I think the social/interactive aspects of VTES game play makes it far more interesting to women-gamers than other TCGs... 'course some women just like to kick some ass, and that's A-OK too ;)

More
12 May 2011 19:04 #4358 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Re: Announce your Presence

Southeastern US has a lot of women VTES players; Tracy Bitonti, Stayce Key (retired), and of course there is the infamous Robyn Tatu (a right deadly player... check the VEKN rankings for her), several others.

Danielle Newquist springs to mind.

Mindy Bell and Jenn Closson also play in the Ohio area.

There's an article specifically written for female VTES players, which I think is floating around somewhere on The Lasombra's website. :)

More
12 May 2011 20:34 #4360 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Announce your Presence

There's an article specifically written for female VTES players, which I think is floating around somewhere ...

vtesinla.org/articleGirlsGuide.asp

See also: Sweden
Caroline Hyll, Bea During

More
12 May 2011 22:45 #4366 by Randy
Replied by Randy on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Yes who can forget swedish girls :P

Prince of Lidingö

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds