file New Blog - Gaming with BS

04 Mar 2016 19:56 #75764 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic New Blog - Gaming with BS

I really hate to agree with Elotar because I think he's shown himself to be an incredibly rude individual, but I think he's right in this case.

I'll promise to work on my attitude, in a few years you will not recognize me!

I'll even maybe will build rush combat deck :)

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2016 20:04 #75765 by brettscho
Replied by brettscho on topic New Blog - Gaming with BS

I really hate to agree with Elotar because I think he's shown himself to be an incredibly rude individual, but I think he's right in this case.

I'll promise to work on my attitude, in a few years you will not recognize me!

I'll even maybe will build rush combat deck :)

We disagree on some topics and agree on others. I honestly have no problem with your ideas. But you've shown a lack of respect for the opinions of others on this forum, and I don't like that. But then again it's hard to interpret tone over text, so perhaps I'm misinterpreting your statements as being rude. If so, I offer my apologies.

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
04 Mar 2016 20:58 #75767 by self biased
not to mention trying to communicate in a language that's not your native tongue. I don't hold any grudges for stuff said online. We all have strong opinions on things at times. It's all good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, brettscho

More
04 Mar 2016 22:58 #75771 by GreyB
Replied by GreyB on topic New Blog - Gaming with BS

not to mention trying to communicate in a language that's not your native tongue. I don't hold any grudges for stuff said online. We all have strong opinions on things at times. It's all good.

As one having been suggestively attributed a psychological affliction by Elotar because I didn't agree with him or see things in a different light, we can safely say he's just plain rude. Him not being natively english has nothing to do with it ;)

His attitude and sheer lack of respect towards other's opinions and views also works against him, because he does have some good points and arguments, but they get lost after he starts raining insults.

It's all good

It really should not be, anything said here is representative of this community and right now 2 or 3 people make ALL of you look like a self elected inner circle shunning newcomers and shooing them away. Great job promoting this game, hope they do a better job in real life ;)

My apologies for going hippy, but I really do hope you get the point.

:garg: :VIS: :POT: :FOR: :flight: -1 Strength
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
04 Mar 2016 23:16 #75773 by elotar
Replied by elotar on topic New Blog - Gaming with BS
OK, OK, My sincire apologies for all affected, was really unreasonably rough :( .

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
05 Mar 2016 02:16 #75776 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic New Blog - Gaming with BS

Combat needs that card effectiveness much more than the other archetypes.
Because it is farther from the win condition.
Because it creates craters in the place of players, but not necessarily wins VPs (for the player doing the craters).

Combat does not have enough winning rewards.

But if rush combat is given enough new tools to be good at ousting as well as destroying minions, you end up with a metagame comprised of nothing but different rush combat decks attempting to trump one another.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds