file Vampire reboot more likely than new sets?

16 Nov 2015 19:38 #74332 by Juggernaut1981
Crazier thought...
If we get a 'rebuild' rather than a 'reboot'...
Do we need to have the cards remain the same size? Could we for instance have 'crypt cards' (or their equivalent) 2.5"x3.5". Could they become 3.5"x3.5" or a similar larger format that would allow for more 'art' or incorporating icons of various sorts.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2015 20:54 #74334 by BenPeal

Crazier thought...
If we get a 'rebuild' rather than a 'reboot'...
Do we need to have the cards remain the same size? Could we for instance have 'crypt cards' (or their equivalent) 2.5"x3.5". Could they become 3.5"x3.5" or a similar larger format that would allow for more 'art' or incorporating icons of various sorts.

From a player's perspective, I'd guess there'd be a preference for keeping the card sizes the same for the convenience of not having to buy differently-sized card sleeves.

From a publisher's perspective, it means being able to put crypt cards and library cards in the same print run, resulting in lower printing costs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Ashur

More
21 Nov 2015 20:05 #74495 by Thin_Blood
This is some good work here! I like what I see and look forward to a finished product. Here is hoping that we can revitalize the game and bring in some new blood. :)

“I don’t have cross table buddies. I have a prey I haven’t gotten around to yet.” — Shockwave (English VtES Player).

More
22 Nov 2015 02:08 #74499 by Juggernaut1981

This is some good work here! I like what I see and look forward to a finished product. Here is hoping that we can revitalize the game and bring in some new blood. :)

Thanks, at the moment I'm not doing heaps of extra work on things like cards, purely because doing so while engaging for me mentally... may just a big pile of sweet FA especially if Paradox just plough on with VTES. So, the sentiments are appreciated, but it's mostly in a 'tinkering' stage at the moment.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds