file Abolish Grouping Rule

23 Nov 2012 15:30 #41524 by mirddes
seems like much better decks could be made.

hope i'm positing in the right place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2012 15:32 #41525 by Kiddo
Replied by Kiddo on topic Re: Abolish Grouping Rule
Very much disagree!

Grouping rule is one of the most balancing rules in the entire game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, extrala, Juggernaut1981, Amenophobis, Pendargon, self biased

More
23 Nov 2012 15:52 #41526 by DeathInABottle
It would be helpful if you offered some justification for your suggestion. Why on earth would we want to abolish grouping?

More
23 Nov 2012 16:09 #41528 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Abolish Grouping Rule

It would be helpful if you offered some justification for your suggestion. Why on earth would we want to abolish grouping?

Because he's a young player which doesn't have a firm grasp on the game and do not know the history of the rule.

And if I wanted to be truly hateful, I would add that he don't take the time to understand what people say to him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pendargon, Kiddo, mirddes, Pyrocuror

More
23 Nov 2012 17:57 #41534 by mirddes
Replied by mirddes on topic Re: Abolish Grouping Rule
please share with us young players the history of the rule.

More
23 Nov 2012 18:15 #41535 by ReverendRevolver
I have to say I've never felt the grouping those was bad, just that more balance needed to come in later vamps. democratus sucks, Lucinde is great and maryanne is awesome. on the flipside Euro bru and Anson celerity guns are way better than similar decks of later grouping. the biggest complaints i have are than only g2 gargoyles are playable as independent, no malkavians since Roxanne have big fortitude, there needs to be bloodlines vamps that churn out allies efficiently (abomination fir wolves and nagaraja for wraith) and g2-3 tzimitze are WAY better than recent ones.

I think g2 is great and all groups should have that level of good vamps, and allgroups should have MORE crypt cards, like g2 and 4, maybe with imbued who differ in function on an individual level from the g4 ones oneach even number set.

insummary , I think Ben and the DT can make every bad thing about grouping vanish if they put thier minds to it.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds