file Nerf on Imbued Powers

28 Jun 2013 19:08 #50668 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Nerf on Imbued Powers

But a card just hampering things im not nuts about, even when it hurts something that needs it. Thus, my issue nerfing something i dont think needs it along with something i know doesnt need hurt with a new card when we could print more interesting things instead.

Well, I wasn't talking about releasing new cards that would be hampering Imbued but the other way around...
You know, instead of always playing with the few odd ards they have, why not try to carefully add some variation to the mix?

By your own admission, they're not broken. So why on earth try to nerf them?

Pure Imbued deck (and you can also play with just one Imbued supporter) could be said to be an archetype so why try to hose it if it actually isn't rampantly winning tournaments left and right?

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
28 Jun 2013 19:46 #50672 by ReverendRevolver
Im open to that too. I personally dont like imbued, but they are hardly useless.
Id just like to see more other stuff than imbued printed.

If more imbued get printed, supporting ones like beatrice trembley are what id like to see.

More
29 Jun 2013 02:30 #50710 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Nerf on Imbued Powers
Doesn't have to be new characters (which would be nice too), could be some other cardtypes too.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
29 Jun 2013 11:38 #50722 by ReverendRevolver

Doesn't have to be new characters (which would be nice too), could be some other cardtypes too.

Could, but theres still the videogame characters and the hunters from year of the scarab trio that are imbued from canon withcno cards (well, jake washington has a card, and "the doc" being carlton is mentioned in the books, and lupe is in there, but thea et al from the series doesnt have a card, and come on..... criatas, menele and beckett are in the series....why not?)
Also, im still holding onto my pipe dream for some risen to come out.

Oddly, both the htr videogames and the yots books have risen named carpenter. Id say the book one isxmorexinteresting, but id likexto see risen on imbued type cards. Ive already suggested it, and if needed, could keep revising the idea.

But there are, from the risen book, the yots novels, and other sources, enougj neat risen with ties to vamps(ian jackson being thexbest....) to justify printing like 3-5 just to see. Theyd be like imbued support in vamp decks. Just ways to eveolve the game.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds