file Let's Talk Rapid Thought!

02 Aug 2011 20:05 #7246 by jhattara

2 out of 6 tables timed out...

2) Ashur Tablets was the only card on the watch list that made an appearance. The deck wasn't using multiple MPAs to boost it and at least for that deck it didn't help at all.

Any connection between these two? I'd thought that the reason Tablets was on the watch list was because of how ungodly long people take when picking their cards.

Didn't see the tables that much, but I doubt it was the issue. The one time I saw Ashurs fire it was handled in under a minute. I think it was more of the fact that the decks in question weren't fast ousters anyways.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Aug 2011 12:39 #7298 by Kushiel

Didn't see the tables that much, but I doubt it was the issue. The one time I saw Ashurs fire it was handled in under a minute. I think it was more of the fact that the decks in question weren't fast ousters anyways.

Gotcha. Thanks for the reportage!

More
03 Aug 2011 19:16 #7308 by Juggernaut1981
I tend to think that people who can't decide what to get from Ashurs Tablets don't spend enough time thinking in advance. You should know what is in your ashheap, you should know if you have the last one in your hand or if you should expect it soon...
So why are you waiting around for the last Ashur Tablet to think?

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: KevinM, Suoli, Cyrus

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds