file Lilith's Blessing : Propositions for a new text

03 Jun 2013 14:49 - 04 Jun 2013 11:03 #49408 by Joscha
Here you can see some ideas the participants of a discussion about LB collected. Look

And this is the thread where possible changes were discussed Look 2

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 04 Jun 2013 11:03 by Joscha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pendargon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2013 16:26 #49412 by Suoli

But using nana, cybele, and aksynia to play master solitaire and usimg villein and liliths to get all 3 fatties free with no drawback then being nearly unoustable thanks to bloat, recuraion, and aksynia bounce is difderent. I think liliths and tablets needed erratad. Still do. Using those cards to go crazy with masters is making the game about things other than its premise, minion imteraction.

The card that breaks MMPA decks is Liquidation, not Lilith's. Same amount of pool for no initial cost, minion or combo pieces required. And the drawback is more like a "draw-all-the-cards-you-need-to-win".
The following user(s) said Thank You: AaronC

More
03 Jun 2013 19:36 #49422 by ReverendRevolver

But using nana, cybele, and aksynia to play master solitaire and usimg villein and liliths to get all 3 fatties free with no drawback then being nearly unoustable thanks to bloat, recuraion, and aksynia bounce is difderent. I think liliths and tablets needed erratad. Still do. Using those cards to go crazy with masters is making the game about things other than its premise, minion imteraction.

The card that breaks MMPA decks is Liquidation, not Lilith's. Same amount of pool for no initial cost, minion or combo pieces required. And the drawback is more like a "draw-all-the-cards-you-need-to-win".

yes, i agree ahur liquidation is the broblem, and its fixed by banning liquidation, or makimg it remove some or all its cards from the game. And making ashur say miniin cards.

Thats the hands down most intelligent fix, making ashurs perfect. But liliths should come back, since it shouldnt have left and seems to just get banned long enough to make me buold new decks for origins.

But yea, liliths was one of 7 combos bad cheese decks used, and not the strongest even.

More
03 Jun 2013 19:44 #49423 by BenPeal

Would the problem card in that case be Anthelios? Using MPAs simply to gain pool and dump cards into your ash heap doesn't seem like much of a problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, Juggernaut1981, Jussi, KevinM, Pendargon

More
03 Jun 2013 19:50 #49424 by Ohlmann
The core of the deck is Ashur + Anthelios, so of course if you remove them the deck is killed. Liquidation and Lillith (and minion tap and villein) make the concept a lot stronger, because it allow you to use your MPA for a lot of pool.

So, if you want girl to be unplayable, ban ashur and anthelios. If you want to weaken it, attack lillith and/or liquidation and/or villein.

More
03 Jun 2013 20:36 #49431 by Suoli

Would the problem card in that case be Anthelios? Using MPAs simply to gain pool and dump cards into your ash heap doesn't seem like much of a problem.

Anthelios and Liquidation are both problematic on their own. I think the whole concept of Ascendance-like cards is awful, whether it's for 1 pool or for 3.

Liquidation and Lillith (and minion tap and villein) make the concept a lot stronger, because it allow you to use your MPA for a lot of pool.

I'm not sure Lilith's Blessing has a place in an MMPA deck. How often is it actually correct to play LB rather than another Liquidation?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds