file Lilith's Blessing : Propositions for a new text

05 Jun 2013 04:21 #49491 by BenPeal

Also, i feel changing as few words as possible is ideal.
Rwquire the skill card. Make bahari redlist. Even both. Infernal makes it useless.

You can't really make Bahari also Redlisted without editing the Rulebook. I doubt that Pascal plans rulebook edits as a result from this process.

www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?lib=2135

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2013 04:36 #49494 by ReverendRevolver

Also, i feel changing as few words as possible is ideal.
Rwquire the skill card. Make bahari redlist. Even both. Infernal makes it useless.

You can't really make Bahari also Redlisted without editing the Rulebook. I doubt that Pascal plans rulebook edits as a result from this process.

Thats fair. I wouldnt change the rulebook for one card. Making the "blessed" vampire get a bahari counter and being redlist as long as it was bahari is simpler.

But heres the least edit-intensive fix:

Lilith'sBlessing(1pool)
Master

Put this card into play. As a master phase action, you may tap this card and choose a ready vampire you control with no blood. If that vampire is non-bahari, search your deck for a master: discipline card and place the Discipline card on that vampire, along with 3 blood. That vampire is now Bahari.

@ wedge: tapping the vampire makes the card suck again, and agwin, may as well keep it banned.

Heres where im at with liliths blessing:

Therexneeds to be a card that fetches a discipline and bolts it onto a vampire.

If it werexa hunting ground that let any vampire hunt for 3 blood and a skill card to become bahari, like a superld-up lord ashton, it would be just ok. If it said "tap this card and chose a vampire you control who isnt at full capacity. That vampire gains a master discipline card from your library and is now bahari" id be content.

If it said " tap this cars and chose a ready non-bahari vampirw you control. Search your deck for a master: discipline card and burn one pool to place it on this vampire. This vampire is now bahari." Id still enjoy it and play it.

Or we ban it and print somethinf new. Or we change the hell oit of it and print something new anyway.

Regardless, we need a skillcard fetcher. Not because the game wont survive without it, but because itcpreforms a runction to encourage different ways to build decks, and creates new options for building decks.

I dont think we need a card that lets any vampire gain 3 blood after being villeined empty without any extra steps. Its not needed, and encourages lazy deckbuilding along with discouraging minion interaction "they jist gaimed nine, why should i bother bleeding. Ill just stay untapped to block"

Oh, and girls dexks are, in fact, easy to play. Skill? Win a,major tournament with a deck focusing on appalonious and computer hacking, and everyone will knowxyou're skilled. But last year, during the week of nightmares, one od our local hall of famers was so plastered he barely could walk without gravity trying to claim him for the ground, andxmany players saw this, but he still managed to pilot a girls will find deck to final table. I wont say if he won or not, becausexthat would be too incriminating, but the next day, i recall Bell saying " It just goes to show how overpowered that deck is, if **** could do that with it in the statexhe was in" or something nearly identical to that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad

More
05 Jun 2013 04:49 #49496 by Wedge
@ ReverendRevolver

What happens when you have vampire with no blood in your minion phase?

More
05 Jun 2013 04:56 #49497 by ReverendRevolver

@ ReverendRevolver

What happens when you have vampire with no blood in your minion phase?

Exactly the point, making it a hunt action thats not an action at all is bad buisness. If it made it a hunt action, you could at least theoretically freak drive/firced march/as the crow afterwords. If it taps you, then you're oit a minion a whole turn. Thats rarely a middlexof the road issue, yiu either care not at all because you are doing so good the liliths is a win-more play, orxyou need that minion and tapping is such a bad play that you dont use the card, making it again, useless.

More
05 Jun 2013 05:16 #49499 by Wedge
So you would be ok with it being the same, but only gaining one blood?

More
05 Jun 2013 05:38 #49500 by wesile
Other option:

Lilith's Blessing
Master
[1 Pool]
Master.
Put this card in play. During your discard phase action, you may burn one pool and tap this card, you may search your library or hand for a master: Discipline card and choose a ready non-Bahari vampire you control. That vampire gains the Discipline card, if any and 3 blood and becomes Bahari. This vampire untaps.

Changes:
Discard instead of master (but doesn't cost the DPA).
Making a Bahari now costs one pool.
Vampire don't need to be dry.
You don't need to have discipline cards on your deck. (same as now)
The vampire untaps.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds