map-pin Announce your Presence

07 Jun 2011 10:35 #4937 by Revenant
Replied by Revenant on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hello i am Milos Krstic from Belgrade,Serbia and i play V:TES since around 3rd Edition came out.We don't have large vtes crowd playing in Serbia,but it is a compact group that plays every week and also we are organizing tournaments regularly.Also we have a Facebook group named "V:tES Srbija" that you can browse for pictures and other info(it is in Serbian unfortunately).

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2011 06:46 #5056 by doubleDJ
Replied by doubleDJ on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hi all,

I am Djordje from Belgrade. I have been playing since autumn of 2005. A friend of mine opened a gaming store and I wanted to buy something on the opening night for good luck. There were some VtES starters so I grabbed a couple of those. Not too long after that we had at least gaming night per week and the group grew from there.

Djordje

More
13 Jun 2011 17:43 #5076 by TorranceCircle

A friend of mine opened a gaming store and I wanted to buy something on the opening night for good luck. There were some VtES starters so I grabbed a couple of those.

Djordje

That's great! What were the starters you bought?

-Andy

More
15 Jun 2011 10:35 #5175 by doubleDJ
Replied by doubleDJ on topic Re: Announce your Presence
I got the Black Hand ones. Malkavian and Toreador antitribu. After reading the rules I realized I needed at least one or two more so I grabbed a Tremere one just before playing my first game. I really like the toolboxiness of the Tremere and hardly even touched the other two. Then I bought the Tzimisce Sabbat war starter and played them and the Tremere for the most part during my first year.

More
17 Jun 2011 08:43 #5248 by Disco_Stu
Hi all, I'm Stewart MacLeod, aka. Disco Stu, Prince of Melbourne, Australia. The Melbourne playgroup is probably the second- or third-biggest in Australia (although that's still not much by European/North American standards), and is split fairly evenly between those that remember the WOTC days, those that came in around Final Nights, and others who've joined the game in the last couple of years.

I first picked up Jyhad in late 1994 and have played regularly since early 1995. I remember those early, heady days... for many months, a Spirit's Touch I'd pulled from my first booster was the sole intercept card in my collection!

My deck interests tend toward seemingly bizarre combinations of disciplines and special abilities. My favourite decks are those that can change gear quickly mid-game, surprising opponents with unexpected lunges. For example, I had a Tupdog KRC deck that then influenced out a !Tremere and ousted via the multiple dunking of a Famous prey, or an Unre deck that eschewed Slaughterhouses to use Form of Corruption + Lazarene Inquisitor. Unfortunately, my decks can be a little fragile, and I often don't have the patience to playtest them extensively.

If you're travelling to Melbourne, drop me a line and I can look to arrange accomodation / casual games for your stay.

cheers
Disco

More
17 Jun 2011 11:02 #5249 by Juggernaut1981
Good to see you here Disco Stu!
Congrats on your recent win by the way...

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Disco_Stu

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds