map-pin Announce your Presence

29 Jul 2011 05:11 #7061 by BaaliJusticar
Hi I'm Rolf from the Netherlands.

After a couple of games in 1995 I went in torpor until a couple of years ago.
After MtG, I was inspired by some old Jyhad players and set up an endless draft system I also used in MtG. This has worked so well, that I got 3 Methusulah in torpor and about 4 new players to play almost every week for over 2 years now.
Because of the endless draft, you get to savour almost every card you get and need to be creative to get a working deck.

I haven't done a lot of tournaments, mainly because most decks are centered around one trick which I don't like much.
It sucks that V:tes is out of print, but I hope that VEKN can still produce some interesting products (do I see some Kindred of the East around that corner?!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jul 2011 16:22 #7085 by prunesquallor
You should post your endless draft system in another thread, I'm sure people would be interested. We've been debating options for a limited league environment in my playgroup.

More
08 Aug 2011 16:24 #7622 by Inyor
Replied by Inyor on topic Re: Announce your Presence
My name is Ángel Castro "Inyor", I´m an Spanish player, currently prince of Jaén, Spain. I started playing when KOT was recently released, I played and organized several tournaments and leagues. This is my favorite card game, love it, five players, each with a different deck, different strategies, each game is different.

I look forward to many ideas for expansion set.

p.d.- yes, my English is not very good XD

Camarilla Prince of Jaen
:trem: :THA: :DOM: :AUS: :FOR: :ser: :cap9:

More
08 Aug 2011 22:34 #7642 by self biased
Hi, i am the ineffable and illustrious Self Biased. I hail from the greater Albany, NY area and have been playing the game since the late nineties. after a break of a few years, i returned in 2004, and am currently trying to drum up interest in the game once again.

More
07 Sep 2011 14:28 #9709 by victor_r
Replied by victor_r on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hi, i'm an Chilean Antediluvian, My name is Victor Rodriguez, and i am from Santiago City. I play since 1996(thing was make me a oldest active player)

i support vtes in my country many times(as webmaster or organizing tournament).

p.d: Sorry About my english XD

More
27 Sep 2011 16:14 #11055 by miketheknife
Greetings everyone.

My name is Miguel Cortés and i am the Chilean NC. Soon i'm gonna leave the job, but i'll still be an active player.

I'm a real vtes junky, i have tried to quit the game a couple of times, but i always return...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds