file New Blog - Gaming with BS

09 Dec 2015 12:01 #74607 by Zarathustra
Just wanna say thanks for working on this blog. I recently became interested in this game, and your blog has been a great resource. I should get my first cards from Roseta today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Dec 2015 00:45 #74610 by brettscho
Thanks for the kind words! Sorry that the VEKN site has been having such issues right at the time you're joining the game - bad timing. If you are looking for cards, feel free to PM or email me. I've been putting together the demo decks that I have up on my site, and I'm happy to ship for cheap. The same is true for VTES ONE's Reasonably Priced Deck series (if you live in Germany), and the Barbed Wire Project decks can be purchased individually or all at once off ebay. I've got links to all of them in the New Players' Corner on my site. Welcome to the game!

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
18 Dec 2015 18:25 #74770 by brettscho
Hello all - sorry that this article is so late, the end of the semester is always a busy time for me, and this year has been particularly busy. Just know that the blog is still active and that the pace of content will pick back up soon. For now, enjoy my first article on one of my personal decks. It's a wonky deck filled with combos that support bad cards (exactly what I like!). Your task is to help me make it good enough to take to a tournament in January!

gamingwithbs.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/deck-evolution-mummies/

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JBurns

More
20 Dec 2015 02:30 #74780 by JBurns
Replied by JBurns on topic New Blog - Gamging with BS
I just read your blog. Good job.
I like the demo deck section as well. I have 4 demo decks as well ,but I don't focus on Clan I focus on deck mechanic. Bleeding, Combat and Politics. I might borrow some of your builds though in my demos as well.

James D Burns
Prince of Dupont(wilkes Barre)PA
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

More
20 Dec 2015 15:51 #74782 by brettscho
Very glad to hear that you've been finding the blog useful! I'd also love to see you demo decks! I've been thinking about posting other people's decks on the blog in an effort to create a little database of demo decks (and decks that new players might want to try).

More
21 Dec 2015 02:39 #74785 by JBurns
Replied by JBurns on topic New Blog - Gamging with BS
well drop me a line. I will have to type all the cards up for you or use ARDB for a text file.

James D Burns
Prince of Dupont(wilkes Barre)PA

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds