file New Blog - Gaming with BS

28 Dec 2015 16:01 #74823 by brettscho
Hello - as a special just-after-Christmas treat, I've written a rather in-depth article about Clan Malkavian and the Malkavian Antitribu, and the differences between the clans that has lead to a great deal of deck diversity for one, and nothing but weenie :DEM: bleed for the other. I wrap things up with a discussion on how to construct new types of decks for the Malkavian Antitribu, and how I think the VEKN designers can help the process along in the future. I hope you enjoy!

Sect Insanity Article

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2016 17:46 #74871 by brettscho
Hello all! I've just published a quick article for the New Year where I take a dive into the deep recesses of the Internet Archives to retrieve articles of old. They're quite excellent resources, and I hope you enjoy them!

Recovered Resources

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
06 Jan 2016 05:39 #74876 by brandonsantacruz
I liked the recovered resources page. Interesting the crocodile's tongue piece

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

More
06 Jan 2016 13:24 #74878 by chrisn101
Yes, the Crocodile's tongue piece was very interesting - I sense a HoSk deck build happening at the weekend. I've only ever lightly used it in !Ventrue and Toreader political decks before.

Keep up the good work! :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

More
09 Jan 2016 23:15 - 09 Jan 2016 23:16 #74907 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic New Blog - Gamging with BS
It's kind of a shame that the Croc Tongue article doesn't mention its fantastic synergy with Banishment, Francois Villon and Gabrielle di Righetti.
Last edit: 09 Jan 2016 23:16 by Kushiel.

More
10 Jan 2016 02:06 #74908 by brettscho
I totally agree that blood denial + banishment is interesting, but I think that the article was written when Gehenna was released, so well before Gabrielle di Righetti. But that would be a very cool deck idea!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds