file New Blog - Gaming with BS

22 Feb 2016 07:44 #75503 by brettscho
I've finally finished my initial demo deck series! Come and check out my demo deck for Clan Tremere.

Demo Deck Series - Clan Tremere

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zombieking

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2016 21:04 #75531 by ICL
Replied by ICL on topic New Blog - Gamging with BS
How about adding to the list on vtesone.wordpress.com and the blog roll on extrala.blogspot.com?
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

More
24 Feb 2016 21:09 #75532 by brettscho
It would also be nice if VEKN had it's own list of VTES blogs and other sites that didn't just include a bunch of dead links. I mean the link page hasn't existed since the site broke, but before that I did a clean sweep of each and every link for my beginner section - almost all of them either no longer exist, or they haven't been updated in years. The former should be booted, the later should be moved to an "Inactive site" category (in my humble opinion).

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 2wayspeaker

More
24 Feb 2016 21:13 #75533 by 2wayspeaker
I really like your blog (and the one from Ralph). The Nosf Anti post has inspired me. I see potential in the DM Enticement card.

More
25 Feb 2016 14:11 #75535 by mjvtes521
Me too. Just built a 90 card deck with 6 of them. I'm looking froward to testing it! Keep up the good work Brett!

More
25 Feb 2016 18:03 #75538 by brettscho
The recent VEKN poll inspired me to write up a short perspective on the future of the game that people might find interesting. I hope you enjoy, and please comment - what do you think about the future? Is a simple reprint (currently the favored option in the poll) really the best for the long term viability and health of our game, or should we be pressing for something more?

Discussing the Furture of VTES

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds