file A proposition to change Lilith's Blessing and Anthelios

18 Nov 2015 10:48 #74368 by Ashur

My guess is that few to no text changes will be made until we actually see the game back in print.

My point is that you actually don´t need a text change to rule that a skill card is needed for this effect, but I understand that some mean otherwise.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2015 12:14 #74371 by ReverendRevolver

My guess is that few to no text changes will be made until we actually see the game back in print.

My point is that you actually don´t need a text change to rule that a skill card is needed for this effare nect, but I understand that some mean otherwise.

I agree that this is the simplest, least obtrusive option. But I think testing hasn't happened due to it being an existant card and there being more focus on being in print again for such things. still could happen, since mmpa decks didnt get hurt much by its absence. I feel if those become too popular again, rule erratta can limit additional mpas to one non-trifle source a turn and we are fine.
I still like LB.

More
19 Nov 2015 01:36 #74391 by Maddog
In the past, haven't errata changes to card text been made before that card was reprinted again?

I ask as I'm not 100% sure..

More
19 Nov 2015 01:45 #74392 by Kushiel

In the past, haven't errata changes to card text been made before that card was reprinted again?

I ask as I'm not 100% sure..

See: Villein.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds