file Tournament experiences

27 Nov 2011 20:18 #16208 by Juggernaut1981
Well take your 'oppressed people', Kushiel, and take them over *waves hand randomly* there thanks. I am not Pharaoh, I'll let your people go... away. You're perfectly free to... get stuffed. :P :P

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2011 21:44 #16377 by echiang
Replied by echiang on topic Re: Tournament experiences

After some polls and discussions of some cards I'd like to get a feedback if you like me to go on or if you want to have a break of it.

As you can see we have some cards left on the list. Although I have to say that at least the people I've met didn't have a problem with those.

So please let me know if you are exhausted of those discussions or if we should go on.

The list of problematic cards so far:

1. Ashur Tablets
2. Villein
3. Lilith's Blessing
4. Giant's Blood
5. Maris Streck
6. Heart of Nizchetus
7. Parity Shift
8. Target Vitals
9. No Secrets from the Magaji
10. Tupdog
11. Liquidation

Additional cards that could possibly be considered:

Aksinya Daclau (linchpin of Girls decks; mainly its the special which is overly strong)

Summon History (inferior ignoring all requirements; particularly problematic with Ankara Citadel, though a minor fix might be to change Ankara to "The *Tremere* with this location" rather than "The *vampire* with this location")

pckvtes.wordpress.com
@pckvtes

More
28 Nov 2011 21:53 #16378 by johannes
Replied by johannes on topic Re: Tournament experiences
The polls you did were certainly the hottest card on most people´s "problem list". Even for those each poll showed a clear majority for leaving each card as it is (or tweak to unhose MT for Villein). When we move down the list those polls will even be more inclined to say "leave the card be". So I don´t really see the point in doing more of them.

But if it entertains you an others, please feel free to continue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, echiang, acbishop, Joscha, henrik, koko Loco

More
29 Nov 2011 14:08 - 01 Dec 2011 17:43 #16446 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Tournament experiences

The polls you did were certainly the hottest card on most people´s "problem list". Even for those each poll showed a clear majority for leaving each card as it is (or tweak to unhose MT for Villein). When we move down the list those polls will even be more inclined to say "leave the card be". So I don´t really see the point in doing more of them.

But if it entertains you an others, please feel free to continue.

It's rather not for my entertainment, but for a relief from endless discussions as I wrote already earlier:

I'm tired of these 12 pages-threads where 3-5 people just repeat the obvious POVs and come to no decision. Maybe this time we can make clear statements and come to an end very soon with a poll.

Just for the people who think I'm just a freaking poser :cheer: .

You are absolutely right that until now most polls say "Keep it as it is" (Villein being the only exception). Besides which is more than fine for me, as I voted exactly that way too.

Although if we stop now with the polls I'd feel a bit bad towards those people who also see problems with the other cards. After all the past polls don't predict how people would vote about those cards.

The members applauding your post surely don't want to see more polls. I'm a bit tired too.

Shouldn't we wait for 2012 to discuss the rest of the cards?

Baron of Frankfurt
Last edit: 01 Dec 2011 17:43 by Joscha. Reason: spelling mistakes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lech

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds