file Hear the rumor about the WoD Living Card Game?

10 Mar 2013 15:48 - 10 Mar 2013 15:49 #45934 by Boris The Blade
If they want to make a game that feels like VTES, they need 5 factions to start with, not 4.
Last edit: 10 Mar 2013 15:49 by Boris The Blade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2013 16:46 #45937 by emime
More importantly (and an obvious question that we are all probably asking ourselves right now)...

Could this be - alas - the proverbial nail in the coffin of VTES' resurrection chances, be it via print on demand or any other means? :unsure:

Emiliano "Sans Terre" - Wandering Player - Prince of Brussels

More
10 Mar 2013 19:59 #45944 by LordNat

More importantly (and an obvious question that we are all probably asking ourselves right now)...

Could this be - alas - the proverbial nail in the coffin of VTES' resurrection chances, be it via print on demand or any other means? :unsure:

Odds are FFG sees just V:TES as too small a market for them. They also CCP might want them to use all of WoD to line up with their upcoming MMO. From what I have seen the game seems to be V:TES with rule updates to modern gaming standards.

More
10 Mar 2013 20:06 #45945 by Ashur

Sure. At least it might what is stalling things. Not much seem to be happening.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
10 Mar 2013 22:42 #45947 by Ohlmann

From what I have seen the game seems to be V:TES with rule updates to modern gaming standards.

What make you think that by the way ? The information on this thread are for a game with only a passing ressemblance to VtES, which may or may not be good, but which seem mainly different.

More
11 Mar 2013 00:21 #45950 by Reyda

From what I have seen the game seems to be V:TES with rule updates to modern gaming standards.

What make you think that by the way ? The information on this thread are for a game with only a passing ressemblance to VtES, which may or may not be good, but which seem mainly different.

yes, but once a licence is sold...

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds