file The future of V:TES

24 Jan 2013 20:39 #44358 by Szewski
Replied by Szewski on topic Re: The future of V:TES

I LOVE THE VEKN INNER CIRCLE.

I like this :)

p.s. If You have some concerns please write to Johannes. I think He'll answer on Your questions if He can ofc.
Personally I think that if anyone from IC will know something either good like PoD is getting started or something bad like Pod isn't getting started, will confirm this public. Now we can only speculate. And that's useless.

Regards
Szewski

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2013 21:09 #44360 by Count Orlok
Replied by Count Orlok on topic Re: The future of V:TES
If it will take time for licenses and such to be worked out, why aren't we working on or playtesting a new set?

:same: :FOR: :NEC: :THN: :pre: Baron of Berkeley :bl: :cap8:
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

More
24 Jan 2013 22:13 #44361 by Ashur
Replied by Ashur on topic Re: The future of V:TES

If it will take time for licenses and such to be worked out, why aren't we working on or playtesting a new set?

That is also a very good question.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
24 Jan 2013 22:33 #44362 by NC-Germany
Replied by NC-Germany on topic Re: The future of V:TES
I think or lets rephrase it know that people involved in this matter are doing their best to get this thing running. However Things sometimes are slowly creeping forward and progress if any at all is not worth making public. Does that amswer the question on how things progress on this issue. Or would you all prefer a weekly newsletter from the IC saying things are happening but its state did not differ from last week or last month. Patience is a Virtue!

Meanwhile I'd like to mention that we just orderd the Qualifier t-shirts today. We are ready to ship them early february.

National Coordinator Germany
:tore: :pre: :cap2:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Lönkka, brettscho

More
25 Jan 2013 00:15 #44364 by Juggernaut1981

Because it probably seems foolish to create 2 or 3 sets if the first one won't get approved.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
25 Jan 2013 01:50 #44365 by jtroyve
Replied by jtroyve on topic Re: The future of V:TES

And in our situation when the game is "a little" rotting, a monthly "Hello, we're still here" from the IC couldn't hurt. I keep checking VEKN every other day and yes, I am waiting for at least such pep talk. The "volunteer or shut up" attitude clearly doesn't help that much.

yes. very much so. maybe the communications and/or marketing directors can have a monthly update. even just a "no updates this month guys, the inner circle in on vacation..."

that's why i like extrala. he even mentioned he'll be on winter break. (and yet he still updated. haha.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds