map-pin Announce your Presence

22 Oct 2011 19:30 #12628 by yappo
Replied by yappo on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Sten Düring here.

Some of you might remember me. I'm reactivating my V:TES-presence on-line. That would be a necro from 2008 or so ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2011 22:58 #18891 by The Sun Pharaoh
Hello, all. I am Brad Cashdollar(yes, thats really my name) and I hail from Newark, Ohio, where we have been wrecking your predator's first vampires since 1994....I started playing with the Camarilla expansion, and Vtes rapidly became my favorite game. I am lucky that central Ohio boasts such a strong playgroup,and am goddam pissed off that the game is in torpor while (seemingly)at the height of its popularity. I hope thatsomehow, somewhere, this game that we all love and support will once again risefrom the ashes. In the meantime, I have met many wonderful people and mademany wonderful friends worldwide thanks to this game, and thoroughly enjoy every chance to play games.

More
20 Dec 2011 20:17 #18954 by Brad Nozik
Hi. Brad Nozik, former Prince of San Francisco. I've played VTES since 1995 and made innumerable childer. Lately, I haven't been playing as much as I'd like (in torpor, but recently rescued). I look forward to playing a lot more.

More
21 Dec 2011 05:46 #18970 by brandonsantacruz

Hi. Brad Nozik, former Prince of San Francisco. I've played VTES since 1995 and made innumerable childer. Lately, I haven't been playing as much as I'd like (in torpor, but recently rescued). I look forward to playing a lot more.

Great to have you back, Brad, and it was good to see you at the qualifier weekend.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
31 Dec 2011 05:04 - 31 Dec 2011 05:19 #19627 by jiazhouhuaqiao
I am Jason Liang. I used to game with the Castro Valley, San Francisco and LA players in California and the Atlanta players in Georgia. But my antedeluvian powers of obfuscation are so immense and I've also been in China for 5 years that most players probably don't remember anything about me.

I designed some of the Bloodline discipline symbols while I was interning for White Wolf: Obeah, Thanatosis, Spiritus, Temporis, Melpominee and Valeran. I designed the chalice icon for Mytherceria but later after I left someone decided to slap the obscure Unseelie clan symbol on there. Finally yes I designed the Visceratika symbol but the weird one they chose to use was only a mock up, it wasn't supposed to be the final design.

Let all know that Joel has my cards...
Last edit: 31 Dec 2011 05:19 by jiazhouhuaqiao.

More
02 Jan 2012 11:42 #19724 by brm130
Replied by brm130 on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hi everybody, I'm Brendan and I live in Eatern Pennsylvania. I played a ton of VtES back when it was Jyhad, and would love to get back into the game. For now I'm trying to look for players in the area. I was very surprised to see that sets were being produced as late as 2010, but then equally surprised to learn that they've been discontinued.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds